LCN Magnetic Colour Gel Design
Answer:: i used to use garnier but i never really liked it that much. so ive recently tried using bedhead sexy curls. i use 2 "squirts" and it keeps my curls bouncy and non frizzzy i love it.it. com/images/tigi/bedhead/bedheadcurlmaintenance/foxy-curls-contour-cream. thats what it looks like
With the help of magnetic metal particles in the gel, you can create fascinating patterns within seconds. Like the polish, these 5-ml. Colour Gels will surely attract attention. Here’s how you can use the LCN Magnetic Colour Gel for a fill.
1. Prep the nails for a fill by gently filing, making sure any lifted product is removed.
2. Apply LCN Bonder New.
3. Fill the nails using LCN 1 Component Resin. Cure and wipe with LCN Cleaner. File nail to the desired shape.
4. Using LCN Magnetic Colour Gel (shown is #4 Magical), apply a thick coat to half of the nail diagonally. Do not cure. Do one nail at a time. This technique keeps the design sharp. It takes a little more time but is well worth the results. Use an angled brush to make the color line straight.
5. Hold the LCN Magnet over the color for about six seconds, being careful not to touch the nail.
6. Add a silver line along the color with striping paint. Let dry.
Answer:: That depends on what your using the gel for. A lot of gel has alcohol in it which can be very drying for African American hair. Also, once gel is on the hair, you shouldn't mess with the hair. To define the curls, I recommend aloe vera gel, vitamin e gel or Fantasia IC gel with sparklites. For slick-backed styles, I recommend Lets Jam or Fantasia IC gel with.
7. Apply LCN Sealant to the nails and cure. Wipe the dispersion layer off and use LCN Olive Hand & Body Oil to condition skin and nails.