Sydney Navi Lash Offers
Answer:: a cheap and easy way would be just to use vaseline on your eyelashes every night, it's works really well. (I use it sometimes). or you could try LiLash, it's a eyelash growth stimulator, but it costs heaps. hope this helps.
Flirt with a full set of silk lash extensions from Navi Lash in Pyrmont! Only $49 for a fuller, more glamorous look! You get a voucher to use on refills and you save an alluring 69% too!
It’s $160 worth of lush lash volume! You’ll have around 100 lashes attached individually, so they'll look like your own natural set! Buy one for yourself or more for lash challenged friends!Cudo satisfaction guarantee
- A full set of silk lash extensions from Navi Lash in Pyrmont
- You’ll also get a $20 gift voucher to put towards refills
- It’s $160 worth of lush lashes for only $49! A very attractive saving of 69%!
- Buy one voucher to add volume to yours or buy more vouchers as gifts for lash challenged friends
- You’ll have around 100 lashes attached to give you a fuller, more glamorous look
- Each extension is individually applied to one natural lash, so it looks like you were programmed to grow lashes that long!
Sharks make terrible flirts. It’s because they don’t have eyelashes. All of the great flirts in history had incredibly long and lustrous ocular locks – look at Marilyn Monroe, you didn’t see her walking around all shark-eyed! She had some major lash action going on.
Answer:: no, you an't, but if you want to you can stop at Target and get another pair with adhesive from ELF. Plus, its only 1$ for adhesive and another pair of lashes.
So get flirty Marilyn style with today’s Cudo! It’s a fantastically flirtatious full set of silk eyelashes from Navi Lash in Pyrmont, for only $49!
And, to keep your peepers in perfect flirting order, you’ll also get a $20 gift voucher to put towards refills! All up, it’s $160 worth of lush lashes but you save a very attractive 69%!
Each extension is individually applied to one natural lash, so it looks like you were programmed to grow lashes that long. You’ll have around 100 lashes attached to your own to give you a fuller, more glamorous look. And people will notice!
You’ll be seeing a lot of double takes. People who don’t know you will be admiring from afar and people who do know you won’t be quite sure what’s different - but they’ll tell you how great you look anyway! That’s the beauty of these lash extensions. They’re subtle enough to not overpower your face but noticeable enough to make an alluring statement.
So, for seriously sexy lashes, click the ‘Buy Now button. You’re getting a full set of silk lash extensions for only $49! Plus, you get a $20 gift voucher to put towards refills, because your natural lashes will grow and shed.
Answer:: rent a good place in a shopping mall where lots of people will pass by.by. get nice furniture -good ambience attracts ppl. u might also want to add in makeovers eg
Sigh… it’s a pity sharks don’t have eyelashes. They can’t get $160 worth of lush lash extensions and save 69%. Thank your mammalian heritage that you can though!
Navi Lash specialises in high quality eyelash extension. Eyelash extensions vary in length and thickness and are individually applied to your lashes - so you create the look you want!
They carry a range of silk or mink eyelash extensions, so get flirty and batter your lids at Navi Lash today!
Opening hours: Tues to Wed - 10am to 6.30pm, Thurs - 10am to 8pm, Friday 10am to 6.30pm
- Offer valid for nine months from 2nd May 2012
- One voucher per person only
- Additional vouchers can be purchased as gifts for others
- Bookings are essential via phone and subject to availability
- Must provide your Cudo voucher number when booking
- Must present your printed Cudo voucher at your appointment
- Not redeemable for cash
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion