The YSL Ladies Talk About the New YSL Skincare Range ...
Question: Need Help with serious skin problem.? When I was 18 I went on Accutane for about 7 -8 months. After taking that poison my skin went from ok to worse. As the years went on, I tired everything to get my skin back to the way it once was, but nothing worked. Its been 8 years of pain and I really could use some advice from people on what i should do,.
Answer:: It is not possible to diagnose your issues without examining you. Have you been applying anything to your skin that could explain some of your symptoms. Such as over the counter acne treatments. In regards to your eyebrow loss and dry skin, sometimes thyroid disease can cause issues such as this. Thyroid disease is not common.
I’ve talked about why I love the new YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum , but the YSL Ladies just reaffirm why I need to love this product! YSL Forever Youth Liberator is a new range from YSL that promises a visibly younger skin within a month. You will get a skin that is one year younger after a month of usage. It’s perfect for those that are 25 years of age and above.
But anyway, who are these YSL Ladies ? The YSL Ladies are something that started back in 2009 where YSL Cosmetics chose fifteen females to represent the brand. They have to be the inspirator in their respective fields, and of course, have an inspiring stories, styles and beauty. In 2012, YSL returns with its YSL Ladies program. Five ladies were chosen, each as inspirational as the other. They are Aida Nurmala, Loemongga Haomasan, Olga Lidya, Shelomita and Zoya Amirin . Not only that they’re inspirational, but each of them has the same concern – managing to keep their skin healthy and youthful amidst their busy schedule and hectic life.
I get a chance to hear first hand from the YSL Ladies on why they love the YSL Forever Youth Liberator range.
Question: Forget the stretch marks I can deal with that, how about saggy skin? does everyone get it? One of my biggest worries when I got pregnant was eventually ending up with stretch marks. After a while especially after feeling my little princess kick I dont even care anymore. My friend just had a baby of her own and she has a lot of excess loose saggy skin around her tummy.
Answer:: Exercise doesn't always fix the sagging skin. I have a very petite friend that didn't gain much during her pregnancy, but 4 years later, she still has sagging skin in her belly. She's exercised so much, and the rest of her is fit, but she can't get rid of the sagging skin on her belly. With my first child, I gained more.
Too bad Loemongga couldn’t made it to the event, I was so looking forward to hear what she has to say about this product too.
It’s a surprise for me that Aida Nurmala left her previous skincare for this one, because I know how she had been using it since forever and she seemed to love it deeply. But coming from her, and I’ve been using the same products as hers, I know that I can take her word when she said that she’ll be staying with this range for real. Quoting her, “I thought I would never leave my previous skin care, but after the Forever Youth Liberator, I know I will stay with this for long.” said Aida Nurmala.
Loemongga swears by the cleansing foam, which cleanses your face thoroughly without drying. Shelomita claims that after using the serum, her skin feels so soft, nothing like she has ever felt before. I can vouch for this, since smoothness and suppleness is one of the very first things I’ve noticed too when trying on this serum. Nutri Creme, Olga Lydia’s favourite, is the one perfect match for the serum – also a must try.
Question: How old is too old to be using Oxy Pads? I'd like to think it is because I took care of my skin by using face wash and Oxy pads after every shower. Is there a point where you just don't need that stuff anymore or is it something that you should always do no matter how old you are.
Answer:: If they work for you, go ahead and use them. There is no age limit on pimples unfortunately.
You can read my full review on YSL Forever Youth Liberator to know more whether it would be suitable for you or not.
If you don’t know yet whether you want to buy the product, why don’t you head down to YSL beauty lounge to try on their heavenly 60 minutes facial to feel the YSL Forever Youth Liberator experience. They have a special technique to allow maximum efficacy of the products, so you will feel the impact of this product in your first try. I’ve tried the short 10 minutes version, and I loved it.
Thanks for inviting us to hear the YSL Ladies’ experience!
Sparkled Beauty: Weekly flyer deals
Question: Should I tip my esthetician after microdermabrasion/peel? I started going to a skin care center to receive microdermabrasion and chemical peels once a month. I was troubled upon receiving my receipt when I noticed it said:. "Subtotal: $125........
Answer:: I always tip my esthetician.
Shoppers : Sat - Mon: 18,500 Optimum points ($25 value) with $75 purchase; Tue - Fri: Free $10 Shoppers gift card with $50 purchase.
*** Sat only:
- Balea shampoo, conditioner/ Herbal Essences hair care: CAD1.99 (limit 4, after limit and rest of the week: CAD2.49)
- Quo brushes: 40% off
- Garnier facial moisturizer (including the BB cream): 40% off (rest of the week: 25% off)
*** All week:
- Physician's Formula: 40% off
- Maybelline Expert Wear mono eyeshadow, Great Lash mascara, Line Expert eyeliner, Baby Lips, Shine Sensational gloss: CAD3.99
- Maybelline SuperStay 24hr lip color or 10hr stain: CAD9.99
- Maybelline Expert Wear quad, trio eyeshadow, Unstoppable eyeliner: 2 for CAD10 (or CAD8.99 each)
- Cover Girl LashBlast mascara, Perfect Point eyeliner, OutLast Double lip shine/ lipstick: 2 for CAD16 (or CAD9.99 each)
- Cover Girl NatureLuxe, TrueBlend, Advanced Radiance liquid or powder foundation: 2 for CAD25 (or CAD13.
Am I being obsessive about my skin care products? I recently came across an article with a list of ingredients to avoid in cosmetics
and after comparing it with my products I literally threw every single product away except one organic soap. I mean, EVERY cream, lotion, cleanser, toner, shampoo, lipstick and makeup piece had one or more of these ingredients in it.it.
I read this book called The Beauty Bible by Paula Begoun and in it she lists the chemicals that should never even come close to skin and she lists what the top 5 ingredients should be.be. They can do whatever they want. One company still uses the same.
- Almay Intense I-Color eyeshadow: CAD6.99
- Almay eye: 20% off
- Revlon ColorBurst lip butter, matte lipstick, Super Lustrous gloss: CAD6.99
- Revlon Brow Fantasy, eyeshadow, liner, mascara: 20% off
- Revlon Custom Eyes mascara: 2 for CAD10 (or CAD6.99 each)
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara, Clean Finish foundation, bronzer: CAD6.99
- Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick, Vinyl gloss: 2 for CAD7 or CAD5.99 each)
- Vichy cleanser: CAD12.99
- Neostrata All in One Night, Eye contour serum, Firming Anti wrinkle cream, Night Repair cream: 35% off
- RoC Complete Lift skin care: 20% off
- Marcelle Hydra-C Eye Roll-on: CAD17.99
- Marcelle BB cream: CAD18.99
- Organix (385ml), Head & Shoulders (400-420ml) shampoo/ conditioner: CAD4.99
- I Love... bath products: 2 for CAD9.99 (or CAD7.99 each)
- Quo Mother's Day Interchangeable brush set: CAD35
- Quo by Orly Instant Artist Nail art polish: 2 for CAD7 (or CAD4 each)
- Sally Hansen Gem Crush, Smooth & Perfect, Diamond Strength nail polish: CAD6.99
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish: CAD2.
Question: any recommendation cleanser,toner and moisturizer product for combination skin? do u have any recommendation on which skin care product can solve my problems. even though i did not apply any toner or moisturiser my skin is quite oily, however, if i appy the toner the result will become more worst especially on the T zone. my face is oily and greasy. therefore i'll face this problem when the make up is done.
Answer:: If you have a little bit of money to spend, Clinique has a three-step facial cleansing package that caters to your skin-type. Just ask one of the counter girls to help you figure out which one is best. Their soaps, cleansers, toners, and moisturizers not only help with your current skin problems, but they.
- L'Oreal Color Riche nail polish: CAD7.99
- Rimmel Lasting Finish nail polish: CAD2.99
- Revlon classic nail polish: 2 for CAD8 (or CAD6.99 each)
- Essie nail polish, treatment: 2 for CAD18 (or CAD11.49 each)
- 10,000 Optimum bonus points with purchase of 2 Biotherm sun products
- Lancome GWP of $35 or more, valued $133, with Renergie Lift Volumetry cream, Genefique concentrate, Bi-Facil makeup remover, Color Design eyeshadow quad, Juicy Tubes gloss, Hypnose Drama mascara and a cosmetic bag
There are also some GWP offers with certain fragrances.
*** Until Friday, May 18:
- Spend $25 or more on Quo products and receive x20 Optimum points
- Spend $5 or more on essence products and receive x15 Optimum points
- Spend $25 or more on participating P&G products (on 1 receipt, after all discounts) and get 2,500 Optimum bonus points, .
Applicable brands: Always, Cover Girl, Crest 3D White, Gillette, Nice ’n Easy, Old Spice, Pampers, Secret, Tampax, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Venus, Ivory, Natural Instincts, Oral-B and Duracell.
Question: Good facial brand for combination skin, and non surgical treatments? I am now starting to worry about my skin after years of abuse and not really taking care, I am 25 and I am starting to see small lines on forehead when I frown and theres very small few under eyes. I have very dry skin, but my forehead is oily and prone to spots. Lawtons
Answer:: Arbonne had a great new line called FC5 for 5 fresh fruits. It is sooo awesome. It smells like fruit loops. Kiwi—Extraordinary source of antioxidants. Strawberry—Known for its purifying and toning properties. Mango—Nurturing, hydrating fruit. Carrot—Soothes and calms. ripe with ß-carotene. Pumpkin—Moisturizing properties and bursting with ß-carotene
: Sat: x10 Airmiles with $45 purchase. There are some 10% off discounts but I won't list them here, please check your flyer
- Vichy, La Roche-Posay skin care: 25% off
- Unison anti-aging mask: 20% off
- Marcelle Revival skin care, Sheer Tint moisturizer: 20% off
- Aveeno facial scrub, cleanser, toner: 30% off
- L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect: 25% off
- L'Oreal Ombrelle sun care: 20% off
- Dermaglow SPF70/ 100 cream: 25% off
- Avene sun care: 25% off
- Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater/ Lavender collection: 20% off
- Upper Canada All About Hands/ Feet products, Urban Spa bath: 30% off
- Cover Girl Lip Perfection/ Volume Exact line: 20% off
- Physician's Formula: 20% off
- L'Oreal lip: 25% off
- Maybelline eyeshadow, eyeliner: 25% off
- Marcelle coloured cosmetics: 20% off
- LA Splash: 15% off
- OPI: 15% off
- Del Sol nail polish: CAD7.99
- Mavala Stop Biting: BOGO. Walmart
- Aveeno shampoo with bonus conditioner/ styling product (310ml): CAD7.
Question: How can I take care of my skin after the gym? So I started going to the gym a few months ago, and my skin hasn't been the same since. I've never had any problems before, so I'm guessing the sweat is what's causing this. I have a lot of blackheads on my face, and some bumps on my upper chest. Immediately after a work out I wash my face, but I guess it isn't helping much.
Answer:: you have to steam your face, like the sauna. and then wash your face. you have to squeeze them out after u wash and steam to open them up.
- Pond's skin care: CAD4.97
- Garnier Skin Renew skin care (including BB cream): CAD12.97
- Cover Girl LashBlast, Volume or Fusion mascara: CAD6.97
- Rimmel SunShimmer bronzer: CAD6.98
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara: CAD5.96
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow, Colour Riche lipstick: CAD6.96
- L'Oreal True Match makeup, Magic Perfecting base: CAD9.96
- Maybelline Baby Lips: CAD3.67
- Essie nail polish:...