Effective handling of teenage skin troubles
Question: Good skincare products for teenage skin? I am a teenager and obviously, I have spots. But they are really starting to get on my nerves, I am currently using Clinique's anti-blemish 3 step skin care range but I feel like it's not doing much. I need a fast acting, moisturising skin care product that is good at getting rid of/preventing spots.
Answer:: Your skin actually doesn’t need products. All it needs is a good cleaning from any herbal soap. If you think about it, back in the days, people didn’t use moisturisers, toners, etc. They used natural and herbal products. The beauty industry wants you to buy their products only to make profit. They don’t sell because they want you to have beautiful, smooth, glowing baby soft skin.
Adolescence is hard enough but being tormented by complex skin troubles during this transition period can be tougher!
Acne breakout in adolescence is in the form of occasional black heads, white blemishes or inflamed small pustules appearing on the skin, arms, face, neck, chest or the back. Changes in the hormone level produce a reaction in the skin causing acne. Factors like stressful situations, dirt and also the menstrual cycle can accelerate skin breakouts.
Ointments, gels or lotions containing Benzoyl Peroxide should be applied after hot and cold skin soaks. Extreme cases of acne need to be treated by a dermatologist.
Some teenagers have a very oily and shiny skin giving an unclean appearance. Alcohol based topical creams are available at the chemist shops that clean the skin of the extra oil leaving it dry. The oil excess on the skin can be blotted with specially prepared face tissue paper. Matt lotions or oil inhibitors, compatible to all skin types can be then applied on the skin to control the oil secretions.
Teenagers have a tendency to sweat in the armpits, hands, soles, scalp, back, and all over the body. Excess sweating happens due to moments of duress or a medical condition called “hypohidrosis”. In general cases the perspiration can be controlled effectively with an antiperspirant. In severe cases one needs to use the medical strength anti perspiring prescriptions or undergo surgical treatments on the sweat glands from a dermatologist.
Fleshy skin or dark colored lumps caused by a viral infection can be very embarrassing for the teenager .They are growths under the fingernails , hands, fingers , soles or the palms. Over the counter medications prepared with salicylic acid or liquid nitrogen are readily available for this. Warts can be treated by burning, chemical applications and laser treatments.
Scaly, dry, rough and red skin patches are a sign of eczema. Skin abrasions, clothing or trauma can lead to this skin condition. An effective moisturizer and sunscreen used after strenuous activities leaves the skin humidified. In case of severe skin breakouts in the form of pus or itchy skin oral and topical ointments suggested by a doctor can be used.
Here are some tips:
1.Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Eat a good healthy diet enriched with low calorie products , green tea , olive oil , walnuts , berries and yogurt etc.
4. Follow a healthy regime.
There are numbers of families suffering from the irresponsible and rebellious behavior of children. Now there are various treatment options and alternatives for unmotivated teenagers to overcome stress and depressing thoughts. There are various different types of certified therapeutic schools and camp programs helpful for problematic kids inner transition. My Son Had Severe Teenage Acne By Beverley Kingly Are you in the same situation as I was with a child who has severe teenage acne? Is it really affecting their mood like it did with my son? Everyone told me that it is normal for a teenager to go through mood swings and that it was just part of growing up but I just knew that his teenage acne was adding to the problem
Skin Care Tips With Adolescents
Skin care tips for teens often a large concern of teenagers. The most common skin care tips that teenagers are coping with is acne and oily skin. Here are a few skin care tips for teen to avoid being stressed with this concern.
With these best skin care tips, teenager will recognize how to adopt the right Skin Care Products to care for skin everyday. Just by initial tips for skin care, you now find easily to search for organic, natural factors.
How to adopt Skin Care Products
- Search for organic, natural components that won’t irritate already sensitive skin.
- Skin care products for youth skin looks likely work best.
- Avoid using only products with astringent properties. Your skin always need moisturizing in spite of your skin appearance. Good skin care tips advises you to obeserve moisturizers which should have a non-oily base.
- Find skin care products that contain soothing herbs in combination with other active components. Lavender, aloe along with chamomile are just a few of the natural components available.
Everyday Skin Care Tips
- Washing your face, an critical direction to care for skin . However, you should not wash so often as well as avoid scrubbing, because this may drive excess oil to be released by the skin as well as will lead to irritate it.
- Try not to stay your chin on your hand as well as keep fingers away from the face, since this may convey essential oil as well as bacteria as well as evoke zits. When you do need to touch your face, remember to wash your hands first.
- For very oily skin, blotting papers can be useful. To keep off excessive face washing, just blot out the extra oil. If you don`t have blotting papers, tissues can be well-used instead.
- Avoid popping zits. This spreads bacteria and though it can be very tempting to get free of an obvious blemish this way, It’s better if you use a topical treatment instead of popping it.
- If you wear makeup, never leave it on all-night. It`s essential to let the skin breathe and this means remember to wash the makeup off at night. Using a lighter covering or makeup that is specially applied for sensitive skin.
- Long hair also an important role in skin care. If your hair hangs in your face, it will transfer even more oil to the skin as well as tends to evoke breakouts wherever it usually hangs.
It’s would be compulsory for all adolescent to care for their pretty skin. Our skin care tips will have you have a long healthy skin appearance.Then, it’s is a good idea for teens to start early with the right skin care tips to guarantee that if you have acne prone skin as well as be able to block skin maters.
About the Author: skin care tips – Raft Legen